The main ingredient to our soap is of course goats milk, let’s take at what is in goats milk itself and the true benefits to it.
These nine things are what help your skin through the use of goat’s milk soap.
1. Alpha-hydroxy Acids: This is a natural exfoliant that removes dead skin cells and allows new cells to rebuild after your shower.
2. Vitamins A & E: These two Vitamins are essential in renewing and repairing damaged skin tissue and are key to the skin cell life cycle.
3. Vitamins B6 & B12: Helps issues with acne, uneven skin, wrinkles, and even dryness of the skin.
4. Vitamin C: Reverses DNA damage and neutralizes free radicals that have harmful effects on your skin.
5. Vitamin D: Essential for the growth of skin cells, also healing to damaged areas, and maintains a healthy protective skin barrier.
6. Triglyceride: Anti-oxidant that repairs and protects skin which boosts skin elasticity.
7. Calcium: Defends from dry skin and fine wrinkles in the skin.
8. Rich Butterfat: Fills in cracks and moisture in the skin to keep it hydrated and moisturized.
9. Selenium: Anti-oxidant that fights against the free radicals that do harm against living skin cells, and protects against sun exposure.